WnSoft Forums

new users questions

glazzers

I wonder if someone would be able to answer two questions I have about the programme.

1) Is it possible to insert video shot with a still digital camera into the slideshows ?

2) I have a number of slides, say 100 and I wish to put certain slides say numbers 20,50,75 and 90 in certain places on the timeline. Can I do this first and then have the programme equally space the other slides around them ?

Thanks

Hi, glazzers,

The answer to both questions is, unfortunately, not at this time.

Video shot with a digital camera is no different from other forms of video and there is no way as yet to insert it into a PTE show. However, you can convert a PTE show to video format, and then I believe that with the right video editing software, you should be able to combine these separate video portions together so that the whole collection looks and acts like a single video.

Re your second question, this feature has been requested, and will possibly be available in the next version of the program. I am currently working to add this capability to my "Adjustor" spreadsheet model (available on Beechbrook), and will let you know when it is available. With this feature, one will be able to simply specify the times for certain images, and the model will automatically spread the intermediate images evenly between the various "pinned" times. You can approximate this capability now by judiciously changing the timing for the slides until those slides that you are interested in fall on the times desired, and then the model will spread the other slides evenly in between.