WnSoft Forums

Mp3 sychronization

Catrick

I am making a wedding video for friends and I have made it once and it runs okay except for one song that "jerks" the pictures around as it plays out. I have replaced the song and I have had no problem doing that since I split up the pictures into sections (ie: before wedding to one song, wedding itself to one song and after wedding to a third song).

What I would like to include on the vcd's for everyone is the video for the TV and the .exe for the computer. Can I string the sections back together as one .exe? It is a nightmare to try to sychronize the three songs to each slide show section.

In future versions, I would like to see added to the "Project Options" sychronize music duration the ability to use more than one song. Such as select the pictures to run with each song and let the program sort out the timing of each section.

Cat

Try a search on "music" - you'll find lots of information about similar problems.

The simple answer is to make one music track for the entire show. This is easily done using software such as "Audacity" (which is free!).

Cat,

Roger is right about one track being the "ideal" way to prepare a synchronized show.

The only other way to add 3 .exe's together, other than "packaging" them in some utility, is to program each one to run the next show (using "Project Options / Advanced / Run application after last slide"). Make sure you also check "Close show after last slide".

Igor is planning to make it easier to fix certain slides and spread the remaing in between in a future version of PTE.

My "Adjustor" spreadsheet model (available on Beechbrook) will also allow you to "pin" certain slides and spread the others evenly in between. I am currently updating the model to make it easier to do this. Hope this helps. :)