WnSoft Forums

first presentation

cosmic

Hello cosmic – welcome to the forum.

Exceptional presentation I must say, job well done.

I can well appreciate the graphic work and the background a good choice, very pleasing to the eye.

Oval pictures a nice touch.

A must presentation for me to show the grandchildren.

Thank you for sharing.

Cosmic, I agree with Ralph, your images and the way that you have dealt with them in whatever editing programme you are using (the paper curl suggests to me that it is Photoshop) and a sympathetic background has produced an excellent sequence. My only problem is that my equipment could not cope with the various changes of format thus causing a flicker. However, well done.

Ron [uK]

:D This show ran beautifully on my system - keeping me entertained from start to finish (I have a short concentration span so that's quite an achievement).

Nice pictures and good use of editing software to bring out the most interesting features. The music works well too.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

We'll look forward to seeing your next show.

Thanks Ralph it confirms that it is my system which causes the flicker. At least one consolation is that anything I produce which does not flicker should be OK on other equipment. :blink:

Ron [uK]

Hi Cosmic,

a seasoned A/V worker would be very happy with this show. For a first effort you should be very proud. The effects used were all justified, there a re a lot of analogue A/V workers who are taken in by the range of transition effects available in P2E and use them because thet are there. Your usees were all appropiate to the show. I am a great fan of the B/W to colour and vice versa, and I loved the paint brush effect on the image edges. Will you explain how they were done. The bacground was effective and added a demention to the show which a black background could not.

Again well done and I hope to see your work doing the rounds of the many competitions and shows now available to us.

In summary, I don't know if you get "Only fools and Horses" on TV over there, but as Rodney says when ever he is impressed beyond words,

"COS...MIC" :D

WONDERFUL!

Really enjoyed your show, great pictures, well put together, excellent music, good timing. Can't wait to show my daughters they'll love it. This will be a show I'll watch again.

I wish I could put together something half as good as this, makes me realise just how much of a novice I really am.

Great work, looking forward to your next show.

Dan

Nottingham, UK