WnSoft Forums

Custom Synchronisation

Tony Falla

I am new to this so excuse me if I am asking an already answered question. I like to work with about 20 to 30 slides at a time, using custom synchronisation. My problem is that when I add a second or subsequent batch of slides, I have to go through manually and add transition points one at a time for each new slide. Is there any way I can just add the extra 20 to 30 with a general synchronisation, without destroying what I have already done?

I a couple of days, my friend Jean Claude will publish the work he is presently submitting to Igor. With his utility you'll have the possibility to resolve your problem. At present you can only add one picture at a time with PTE. With SY(P) - that the strange name he gave to his utility - you'll be able to select as many slide you wish to add. You'll have of course to add some extra sound or music on the track to make room for them, but you'll then be able to add those extra pictures while preserving the ajustments you made on th rest of them

The release of this utility is just a couple of days from now

This is excellent news !

Many of us prepare (long) shows in smaller sections but when it comes to joining these together there's always problems with timings and effects - given as you say that the timeline is extended to accommodate the extra slides.

I know Granot has a utility to join shows, but this is something else that Igor needs to realise soon to make P2E the very best !!

Where will the utility be available from?

Den (NE UK)

How do you join the presentations together? I've tried using the "run external program" option

Yes sdipjmc (what is the correct pronunciation?!), "Run external program" on the last slide is correct, but even better "Run application after last slide" in Project Options > Advanced.