WnSoft Forums

National Park

bjc

I recently downloaded and watched (several times over) the slideshow entitled “A National Park Struggles to be Born” by Roger Turenne. (via the Beechbrook website)

This is (IMHO) an exemplary production ~ worthy of distinction ~ the quality, content and execution of which should be an inspiration to us all ~ those of us fortunate enough to view it.

If you have not already done so I can highly recommend that you set time aside to download and watch this presentation ~ I am certain you will not be disappointed.

Well done Roger ~ if I had an award to give, I would present it to you ~ and Igor should be proud that PTE made it all possible.

bjc

I would just like to add what was said by bjc regarding the National Park program by Roger Turenne. This was a superbly crafted show with a thoughtful and well-narrated commentary (I am an admirer of the soft Canadian accent), supported by top class photography.

An excellent piece of work.