WnSoft Forums

Ulead Menu

Tony Falla

I have recently downloaded the trial version of Ulead Movie Factory and found it worked very well in creating a DVD. The only problem I have is with the Movie Factory Menu

I created AVI files for 5 PTE slideshows and loaded them into Movie Factory. In Movie Factory I created a Menu with a seperate Menu Item for each of my slideshows and then burnt the DVD. This all worked fine.

I then took the DVD and put it into DVD player attached to the TV that worked, the menu was displayed, I selected one of the slideshows and that worked exactly as I expected it to. The problem occurred when the slide show had finished. I was expecting to return to the Menu but instead the next slideshow started up. I was able to get back to the menu by pressing the Menu button on my DVD remote and could then choose any of the slideshows and start again.

At first I thought it was my fault as the exe version of the slideshows goes to a menu slideshow and I hadn't turned that off in PTE. However I made the Project option in PTE to stop when slideshow had finished, in all 5 slideshows, and burnt another DVD but got exactly the same result.

Does anybody know if it is possible to return to the menu when a slideshow is finished, and if so what have I to set up to achieve this

• 3 weeks later...