WnSoft Forums

try out version

charlotte

Hello,

At this moment we are using a try out version of picture to exe.

At the different sites I found very nice slide shows made with PTE using al kinds of slide and tekst passages (for example beechbrook.com the photosafari of Tanzania). With the try out version I was no able to make this possible. Why is this or am I not using it right or do people use other applications to make this possible.

I also wonder if it is possible to mix music ( I want to use parts of mp3) or do I need another programm (music editor) for this.

Charlotte

Hello Charlotte,

Please do try to master PTE it will be worth the effort. The tryout version is limited to only 20 slides (I think) but it will work in every other respect. You will need to use a photo ediiting package (such as Photoshop) to create the special effects and a good sound editor is also a good idea. There are loads of tutorials available to assist you with PTE and photoshop as well. I make a few and I can also recommend those sold by Barry Beckham (bbdigital).

Please email me if you would like further assistance. (ronniebootwest@aol.com)

I also wonder if it is possible to mix music ( I want to use parts of mp3) or do I need another programm (music editor) for this.

P2E will not mix music. I, and a few others here, use Audacity, a freeware app, that will do a lot of te things you might want to do with music.

Steve