WnSoft Forums

Request for Two Features

Sterling

Hi

l dont think you can do it for before show , because PTE would not be able to commnicate with the app to know when it has stopped so it can play .

But it would be easy to to add the option to run another exe on the closing of a pte show , this would be a good function ,because you can daisey chain PTE shows or run another multimedia show or app .

How about it Igor , its not a hard one to add into PTE functions ?

Rod

PS This run exe on close could be put in an update very easy , it would allow PTE to be intro to many things , it is a much usefull add on for PTE .

Are you listening Igor ?

Me too want one of this feature:

"Close show after last slide" should have a second option:

"Close show after last slide and run application"

similar to "Run application and exit" so actually it's the same action but without clicking on object. I think Igor can add this in the next Beta.

What you say Igor ?

Rod, as for the other feature, I think can be done. Something like:

"Run application before slide" - similar to "run application and open file" but this command have to come with "Hold PTE show" or something like this. If the "Run application or open file" will have option to show a blank slide, then you have to calculate the time the application needs to run and then customize the blank slide. The only difference is that this have to run automatically on start show without need to click on object.

As a matter of fact, if Igor can let us activate actions by time in addition to activate by click, it will open great possibilities to PTE. (I mean, choose action and tell PTE to run this action after xx msc. or seconds.)

The most powerful future addition to PTE that I can suggest: add a feature to make .exe files out of html pages, thus allowing us to combine slide shows with an entire web site.

This would prevent the intended user or customer from changing the included html file. Also, the user would not be required to have such-and-such browser on his computer in order to view the .exe html file.

I would also suggest that the html file not be compressed when made into the .exe file, because compressed files run much slower, especially when it is a lengthy file.