WnSoft Forums

Can no longer make looping PTE show

Icypeak

I've been trying to make a continuously repeating version of a show that I sell. The repeating version is for the store display, but the original (for sale) show ends after the last slide. I've removed the original last slide, and checked the 'repeat until ESC is pressed' in project options, but the new show still ends after the last slide, both in preview, as well as in the final exe. There are no custom options checked on the last slide. I've tried putting a different slide as the last one with same results. The show ends with a fade to black from center, while the default transition for the show is only fade in/out. I've made a repeating version of previous versions of this show many times before, most recently about 4 months ago, and they have all worked fine. I've deleted previous versions of PTE from my computer before 4.3.1, but this result happens if I render the show with 4.3.1, or with 4.4.1. The show is not sync'ed to music and is about 300 slides long, with 6 mp3 music files.

Any ideas as to why the program no longer recognizes the 'repeat' project option or how to fix it? I opened up an old PTE I had made which also was supposed to 'loop', and it works fine in preview, looping correctly.

-David

====================

:D Found It

The 'show transition to desktop after last slide' box was checked on the 'screen' tab of project options. It would make more sense if that only happened after an ESC press when the 'repeat show until ESC is pressed' option is active, rather than automatically terminating the show after the last slide. Seems like a small bug.

Hi David

Check - Project Options - Screen

See if you have " Show Transition Efect To Desktop After Last Slide " ( checked )

If so UNCHECK and give it a try.

Transitions to desktop after last slide I believe shuts down show.