WnSoft Forums

Trying to use Push Effect

It goes up about a quarter of the way then stops.

Hi, Is the 'pledge slide' the FULL height of the screen?

i.e is it 1024x768 pixels, The problem may be because the height of this slide is less than 768 pixels and so it is only going part way up the screen.

In fact reading your question again, is the slide MORE than the height of the screen and you are trying to get it to show like credits at the end of the film?

If the slide IS taller than screen height then you will need to chop it into slides which are the correct slide and then show them in sequence using the push effect.

Is this what you are trying to create?

I got the page effect to work nicely with the audio file. When I tried to use the timeline so that the audio would end with the last slide, it threw everything off. Tried to use customized synchronization but could get it to work properly. I need the 1st slide page effect to take about 15 seconds to load. Uncertain how to get it to coordinate. If I use the timeline synchronization, will the customize slide "display slide for x seconds work.

Thanks....

If I use the timeline synchronization, will the customize slide "display slide for x seconds work.

Thanks....

B,

No, if you are synching to music, the program ignores the entries for slide duration in "Customize slide". Makes sense as otherwise it wouldn't know which to use, the timeline or the numerical entries.

However, you can enter numerical entries for the time occurrence of each transition on the timeline.

With version 4.41, all I have to do is to open the timeline and click on the first slide transition point I want to move - keeping the left button depressed drag over the other slide transition points. Then simply move all the selected slides.

B,

Glad you are sorting things out. Another way to select all slides to the right, for example, is to simply click once on the first slide, scroll to the end, and "shift-click" on the last slide. Or, any other combination of slides you want to pick.

You can also select slides this way in the slide and file lists as well as the light-table. :)