WnSoft Forums

Music Duration Problem

Richhaas

Great Program first of all.

I am just starting to use the program and here's my problem.

I add slides. I pick a piece of music. The slides are spaced out according to the 1 st piece of music and they change too fast. I add more music pieces but I can't seem to make the slides space out to the new longer duration automatically. I've just scrap the project and started again new. There must be an easier way.

Thanks

Custom Sync is just grabbing each slide in the Timeline View and moving it to exactly where you want it.

I like to let PTE space slides out even then move them to exact points later.

I found that just clicking Add Arranged Points respaces everything without the Dekete step.

I'm a new user of this program.

I have a problem synchronising slides and music. Regardless of the duration of the music file, even when I click autosynchronise, the duration that each slide appears is about 1.5 seconds. So my 30-40 slides get used up very fast and no more slides to show for the rest of the music.

I end up having to lengthen each slide individually.

I'm sure this is only a newbie's problem and there is a quick and easy way to space out equally (or almost) the slides for the duration of the music.

Can someone help?

Thanks.