WnSoft Forums

Ascent

Michel

:rolleyes::rolleyes: VERY GOOD...SUPER...the atmoshpere...the very sharp pictures....the lighting...in the morning...perfect lights...and especially the mystical music...trasferring you to there....

And the text at the beinning very tasteful....

One point of critique...at the end why suddenly the voice...just using the text would be enough and would not break the spell.

The artificial sunrays at the end...hmmm...maybe...but I would say stick to the reality even through teh end....

But what a good show...!!! I will keep it saved....

greetings

Michel Verhoef

I readed your post very attentively.

You made excellent shows and you are a very good photograph. I loved Scotland.

For this show, we have at home three differents end. We have also one near your suggest. But, our choice was to show how the ascent at 4000m becomes "supernatural" and in the spirit also, if you understand what I would to say.

And the sun is also before and after, as you want.

Thanks again, Michel, for your advised, fine studyed suggest and comments.

Hi Michel.....now I have to watch it again....I was impressed by the images, but did not realise it was a real ascent to the top at 4000 m !!!.... maybe that explanation was in the french text...which was apparently too difficult for me....but with that in mind I understand now the ending with the sunrays at the top..............oke.....that was supernatural indeed.......!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you can make a translation of the show in English, parce que ce show a des capacités internationales, je pense !?.... ;)

Maybe you remember the show ''Day after Day''....well we did make from this show also a translation into ''Jour apres Jour''....and now it is in an international circuit....when it is in an English speaking country they will show the English version and when it is in a french speaking country they will show the french version..... it is just a tip.

keep up the good work :D

wfn

Michel Verhoef

Hello Michel

Very good shots... as we are accustomed to with your creations.

The morning lights, the atmosphere are delightful.

About the creation and technique of our slideshow I have one question and three remarks :

- you always speek at the third person ("you can download here our last slideshow", "we have at home three differents end", "But, our choice was to ...", ...)..... but you are mentioned as the unique author.

Are several persons implicated or is it just due to a translation mistake ?

- The text coming into sight at the beginning of the slideshow stutters a few times before the next one appears.

I have a very powerless hardware configuration and I always read the slideshows at the 1024/768 resolution regardless to the author's informations but I always unload all the softwares running in the background.

I launched several times your slideshow but the problem didn't disappear (just the line incriminated changed)

- The voice at the end appears very abruptly. Perhaps it's this reason why I didn't understand all it said.

As Verhoef, I too think text is probably a better choice.

- the last slides (artificial sun effect) "sounds" very artificial and not in the mood of all your slideshow

Anyway, great shots and thanks for sharing :)

For the text, in the time line the smallest time is near 0,5 s, but the fades are very long for all the show.

We have no problem with our PC and the voice looks OK. I received several emails from friends and family, and no problem. The better, for me, is to look this show at 1280x1024 with a minimal good hardware, but I don't know what is your (Pentium and videocard) and I canno't answer for that.

I prefer to not answer for your others remarks.

but I don't know what is your (Pentium and videocard)

Pentium AMD Athlon 1 MHZ

Video Card NVidia Geforce 2 MMX

512 Mo RAM

I prefer to not answer for your others remarks.

Ah ??????!!!????

Sorry, in your slideshow advertisement, you dont' explicitly say you don't want remarks !!!! :blink::blink::blink:

... I regrettably misinterpretated this as a call to comments. Once again, sorry :(

But besides the remarks there is a question... is the response to that question Top Secret ? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Well Michel Verhoef,

we have adjusted now the end: the voice is moved with preview volume to the last picture.

The first link permit to download this version.

And, for the moment, we make slideshows only:

- first for our and, perhaps, your pleasure

- first also to show photographs from differents lands and for think to protect the countryside

And, sure, first also to PTE ;): Gold metal :D .