WnSoft Forums

davidlshepp

Hello, I just purchased Pictures To Exe and jioned this forum.

I have used Proshow Gold and tried Pictures To Exe. I like Pictures To Exe better, especially the way it gives you control of variations within transition types and change transition timings on the screen with a graphical audio waveform display.

I have made multi image shows with projectors snd slides but have permantly switched to digital multi image shows even though I still use slide film. My switch to digital SLR is still some time in the future.

My main photographic interests are wildlife and mountain scenery.

Welcome, David!

I'm originally from BC too (a little town in the interior called Castlegar).

All the best with your AV creations! Don't hesitate to ask for help or advice - there are lots of people here who can help you out (espically with the advice :rolleyes::) )

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum you will enjoy every minute with this programme and make many friends on this forum.

Speaking of which, I see you have added a picture Al. Guess the medication didn't work then? :blink:

Regards to all

Alan

Hi David – also a warm welcome.

Be sure to check out fellow member Ken Cox archives of “ Links To P2E Members Sites “.

Starting with his first post, visit our friends at Beechbrook were you can download many fine presentations.

Read through the posts for many more interesting sites.

We are very soon expecting a new release with more enhanced features from Igor and his team.

Enjoy

I see you have added a picture Al. Guess the medication didn't work then? :blink:

You're right, Alan, it didn't! :( So I've switched brands. It's Guinness from now on.

And, by the same token, I can understand why you are hesitant about adding your picture. :lol:

But it needn't be of you! You can go out on the street outside the local pub, and snap off any old bloke that comes along and use that, you know. That's what I tried to do, but I was so drunk I had the camera pointed in the reverse direction!!! :lol:

"But it needn't be of you! You can go out on the street outside the local pub, and snap off any old bloke that comes along and use that, you know."

I should have thought of that, Al. But I guess that you'll all have to put up with my mugshot now.

PTE-related tutorials and help

I nearly missed an opportunity to plug our club website. You'll find some basic help on the link above.

If you, or anybody else, do use this, please let me know how useful (or not) it is - all suggestions for revision welcome. As I write this stuff, it's nice to make it work as well as possible. But I try to keep it simple as us Yorkies are not too bright, must be the northern air.

Guest Techman1

My main photographic interests are wildlife and mountain scenery.

David,

Welcome to the forum. As others have said, I believe you will not only enjoy using PTE, but will really appreicate the support that you will receive here on this forum. It's a great bunch of people from all areas of the world.

We look forward to seeing some of your "wildlife and mountain scenery" in an upcoming PTE show soon hopefully!

Take care and welcome again!

Fred