WnSoft Forums

Picture/music distortion

Catrick

Back to making videos again and back with the same problem. Everything in the slide show previews nicely - music in back ground, synchronization, the whole thing. Looks really good on the computer. Then comes the burning process. I create the *avi file and use Roxio 6.2 Platinum DVD builder. When the program finishes burning the cd and I play it in the DVD player, the music distorts the pictures in time to the beat. I ran across this problem before and I DO NOT have the sharpness filter checked this time. Last time that was the culpurate. What makes the music distort the pictures and how do I stop it?

the music distorts the pictures

Please, do you can to explain more in details ? I don't full understand :blink: .

Do you read your CD with the computer or with the TV DVD player ?

I suppose (CD) you use the SVCD.

Or, also, if no soluce, to check and burn, do you can send to me a full small project example (.pt) with Yousendit ?

Thanks Ken, I read over all the strings and I will try resizing my pictures:

"Project Options, Fit to screen, 85% of screen size, windowed mode 720x480, and changed my background from black to grey."

From what I have read so far the reason my pictures are cut off is the size, so I will retry with new sizing. The shimmering to the beat of the background mp3 is still a problem. I have used black as a background and the only mention is the contrast in colors so if I try gray maybe it will work.

One other point, when I play it on our 52" wide screen the svcd plays great. When we try it on our 36" TV the transitions catch and hesitate. My hubbie says we have progressive scan on our DVD player and I was wondering if changing the format to VCD would be the difference?

One note: I prefer the video made in Roxio 6.2 Platinum as the pictures are clearer and sharper that in Ulead Movie Factory 2.

B)