WnSoft Forums

Looking For Old HongKong Airport Slideshow

Jrenicker

Some time back...maybe 1,2,3 years ago, someone submitted a slideshow of airplane approaches and a few accidents at the old Hong Kong airport. I have a friend who lived in an apartment overlooking the old runway, who rememers the aircraft lying askew on the runway and partially submerged in the water.

Does anyone know the name of the slideshow or where I could obtain it? I would love to share this slideshow with my friend.

when was Kai Tak initally posted

Bonjour Ken,

Our friend Patrick cannot reply himself for a few days, but the date of the version I have put on the server is january 2004.

Please download it quickly because it will be there only for 8 days.

finally found this much

Kai Tak

was on page 2 at the cottage feb 29 2004

now i have to find original download

oh well us retiree's got nothin else to do -- found it B)

Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:43

To: pbyk@sympatico.ca

Subject: PTE Presentation on Beechbrook.Com

The newest PTE Presentation "Kai Tak" is now available for download at the link below.

Regards,

Bill

PTE Presentations on Beechbrook.Com

post-16-1130194251_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Thank You all so much!

I have downloaded the slideshow and it is even better than I remembered. Can't wait to run off and show my friend.

Mark

:D

Is there a current link to download this from? I think it was one of the first pte shows I ever saw and would love to see it again.

Gail

Sorry !

I watched again my Kai Tak slideshow and found that something was wrong.

The initial show was made with a PTE version of early 2004 and had the fade in/out effect per default.

I recompiled it a few months ago with a more recent PTE version ... and fade in/out version + advanced hour hand where checked as default transitions.

I corrected this problem and you will find a clean version of this slideshow at the link I gave above (corrected show)

Be indulgent as this was one of my very first slideshow made with PTE and was composed with a great number of photos from numerous sources.

Resolution 1024/768