WnSoft Forums

Downloading Problems

Steve S

I’m having a few problems with a presentation. I’ve uploaded it to my website several times but I can’t seem to get a decent download. The uploaded file size is exactly the same as the host file but when I download it I only get part of the zip file, and how much I get varies each time. I’m beginning to wonder if it is due to the machine I’m working on (although I can download other files just fine). This is getting to be very frustrating.

Would some kind person do me the favour of attempting to download this file and let me know if you have the same problems?

File location: (right click > save target as)

www.wildsight.co.uk/pfolios/slideshows/living_land.zip

Thanks.

Steve

it almost seemrd like i had to "wake up" the source of the zip - is the box set to power save/hibernate by chance

i have just mt'd the temp int fldr and retried

same result zip down in a wink

download again and it is coming down fine - complete zip and exe runs fine

ken

Steve

Twice I selected "Save" for download and like Ken the zip came down in a flash and when trying to open told to try again as the download was incompatible.

On the third occasion I selected "Open" and everything went like clockwork and the resulting sequence was well worth watching.

Good luck

Ron [uK]