WnSoft Forums

autohide cursor

pbar

Hi,

One small problem : Autohide cursor seems not to work any more at least in version 4.44 and 4.45 : the cursor does not disappear after the configured time (1s).

The feature worked well in earlier PTE versions on my system (and still does on earlier shows). Did I misconfigured or overlooked something ?

Best regards.

Pbar,

Welcome to the Forum!

This feature still works for me. Of course, as you probably know, if you move the mouse during the show the cursor will appear momentarily, and then disappear again when you stop moving the mouse. I'm using version 4.44.

Pbar,

Welcome to the Forum!

This feature still works for me. Of course, as you probably know, if you move the mouse during the show the cursor will appear momentarily, and then disappear again when you stop moving the mouse. I'm using version 4.44.

Thanks for the reply. I tested again and my observation is that the cursor indeed hides, except as in my project where the box "hide cursor at startup" is also enabled (and of course auto hide the cursor after 1 s).

Best regards.

Hi Pbar,

Yes, I think that you are right. The 'Hide cursor at startup' check box seems to make the cursor invisible for a moment but then it comes back again - and stays there even if the 'hide cursor after ... seconds' option is also selected. It is easy to get round by leaving the box empty and choosing to 'hide cursor after one second' instead but I think that it is not working as it should and as it did in previous versions.

Eddie.