WnSoft Forums

CD distribution new utility

boxig

AutoPano Utility

This utility is a runner for multi-shows. It will display a list of all shows on the CD, a scrollable panorama image for each show and a text for each show. When user selects a show from the list the panorama thumbs image will be displayed together with text about the show and show descriptive name.

When user click the Run arrow to run the selected show, it will be first installed on his hard drive and then run from HD, and not from the CD. When show is closed the show on HD will be deleted.

On start, before selecting a show, a welcome text will be displayed together with a welcome image.

Panorama images can be of minimus 280 pixels width and 100 pixels height. Thumbs of selected images from each show can be easily stitched with "IrfanView". For example, if you select 10 images and make thumbs of 125x100 then your panorama image will be 1250x100.

More instructions in the Readme file.

Download from My Webpage

:P Granot

Hello Granot

A very clean, clear and intuitive utility !

For the end user, this utility is superb as everything needed to make a choice is there (photo and introducing text) and more ... no need of knowledge in informatic language or in english ! :)

The lauching of the slideshows on HD instead of CD is done transparentely for the user.

For an author or someone wanting to share slideshows on a CD, it is a great an easy to cope with utility.

Well done !

AutoPano Utility

This utility is a runner for multi-shows. It will display a list of all shows on the CD, a scrollable panorama image for each show and a text for each show. When user selects a show from the list the panorama thumbs image will be displayed together with text about the show and show descriptive name.

When user click the Run arrow to run the selected show, it will be first installed on his hard drive and then run from HD, and not from the CD. When show is closed the show on HD will be deleted.

On start, before selecting a show, a welcome text will be displayed together with a welcome image.

Panorama images can be of minimus 280 pixels width and 100 pixels height. Thumbs of selected images from each show can be easily stitched with "IrfanView". For example, if you select 10 images and make thumbs of 125x100 then your panorama image will be 1250x100.

More instructions in the Readme file.

Download from My Webpage

:P Granot

Hello Granot,

I went to your site but couldn't find any file for download called "AutoPano Utility"and this

sounds like it would be a great help for putting a bunch of my grandson shows I have done of him at special events (birthdays-christmas-trips, etc) as he has grown. This way they could all be on 1 CD and easily decided as to which one to watch.

Is this "AutoPano Utility" the name I should be looking for at your site?

Thanks,

Raydene

Thanks Ken,

:( But I don't see it. This is the only thing remotely close

* "ExeAutorun Utility for multi exe distribution. 500" *

And it is under this heading:

"FREE AUTORUN PROGRAMS FOR CD DISTRIBUTION"

ExeAutorun Utility for multi exe distribution. 500

I keep going over the list but I guess I keep missing it can you give me a better clue as to

where on Granot's site it is at?

Thanks,

Raydene

Guest Techman1

Raydene,

It's about two-thirds of the way down the page. Here is the direct link to the download:

Granot's (Boxig) Download for AutoPano

Good luck,

Fred

Thanks Ken,

:( But I don't see it. This is the only thing remotely close

* "ExeAutorun Utility for multi exe distribution. 500" *

And it is under this heading:

"FREE AUTORUN PROGRAMS FOR CD DISTRIBUTION"

I keep going over the list but I guess I keep missing it can you give me a better clue as to

where on Granot's site it is at?

Thanks,

Raydene

Granot,

How are you? Busy still I see!!!

I hope you don't mind the direct link to this new utility. If you do, just let me know and I'll remove it from my reply.

I hope you are doing well. Take care, Fred

Raydene

try this

Name Free Autorun Programs for CD Distribution KB

Autorun.inf Maker - v.6.0

Will generate advanced "autorun.inf" file for CD. Read more 785

AutoCD - v.3.0 Run, Install, Uninstall presentation. Your Logo, email and more. Read more

CD_Installer More detailes + screen shots 574

CD_Runner 805

CD2HD Install show, Run Show from HD, Create Shortcut to show on desktop.

TempCD Will run your show not from CD but from Temp folder. 429

PTEautorun Utility For opening and installing up to 7 exe applications. 562

Preview Autorun Utility Moving thumbs preview on autorun window. 619

PTE Installer and Viewer 673

AVI Autorun Will run AVI file from CD. 374

Granot Installer Installer and viewer of presentations distributed on CD. 424

MultiShowPlayer - ScreenShot

A must utility for multi slideshows and presentations distribution.

MultiShowTool

A utility to use with "MultiShowPlayer" 784

AutoPano

Utility for multi exe distribution. Run exe from HD not from CD.

post-16-1145392602_thumb.jpg

It's about two-thirds of the way down the page.

Good luck,

Fred

:D

Thank You Fred,

That did it! I went back again to Granot"s site and still do not see it?

Yes, I did refresh browser each time I went there?

Thanks again Fred,

Raydene

post-146-1145393392_thumb.jpg

It's about two-thirds of the way down the page.

Good luck,

Fred

:D

Thank You Fred,

That did it! I went back again to Granot"s site and still do not see it?

Yes, I did refresh browser each time I went there?

Thanks again Fred,

Raydene

Raydene

I heard once that some servers keep pages as "stock" and actually do not send you to the real page but to the page they keep. But I don't know if they are still doing so.

Just search for: AutoPano

Use the browser Find/Search.

Hi Fred,

Sure I dont mind, I always prefer to give link to page because that wat new members who don't know my site can find other useful utilities. Just got some suggestions from Brian and already working on next better version.

Granot

AutoPanoScreen.JPG

I uploaded new version with some changes requested.

You have option to show two diferent sets of buttons.

1) Only one small arrow button which will run selected show.

Show will be deleted after close.

2) Two buttons. One to run the show from TMP and the other to install the show on any selected folder on user's HD and then run from there.

Show will NOT be deleted.

In this case a shortcut link will be created on user's desktop.

Granot

Uploaded new version.

Now when user install a show, a link will be created to the show (in a folder you specify) in "Start" menu and not on desktop. So the links to all shows installed will be togeter in on folder on the "Start" menu (no matter where they are installed).

By the way, I has small mistake in the readme file concerning welcome image dimensions, it was fixed now.

Granot

Uploaded new version.

Now when user install a show, a link will be created to the show (in a folder you specify) in "Start" menu and not on desktop. So the links to all shows installed will be togeter in on folder on the "Start" menu (no matter where they are installed).

Wowwww ! :D

Very versatile utility now and the "Install" feature with creation of a folder and link in the Start menu is great !!!

As soon as slideshows are stored on a CD/DVD, this utility becomes a must have :)