WnSoft Forums

Planet Creation & Historic Flight Pesentation on Beechbrook

Paul T

I have just had my first two presentations put up on Breechbrook if any one is interested to view and comment good or bad constructive critecism I would be pleased. After looking at the fantastic work that you other veterans do I dot think I have a long way to go. It's not until you see other peoples work that you can judge the quality of ones own efforts. I have not tried anything with version 5 yet but have been trying to get my head around it and it does seem a giant leap forward in how we are able to present AV.

Paul

I enjoyed the airshow - excellent clear images of the aircraft. I wonder whether you used the default time for the fade effects? I think that this is too short - a slower fade, coupled with a longer display time for each image, gives a gentler effect.

The graphic art of the second show is well done & the whole thing very imaginative.

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Hi

Superb first efforts on PtoE. Although new to PtoE you seem to be an experienced photographer and a capable Photoshop (?) user.

The shots of the planes were pin sharp and perfectly exposed. Preumably taken at Duxford?

I look forward to seeing future shows of yours.

:P

Severn Bore

Two excellent sequences Paulo with good sound backing. It doesn't look like Duxford to me with the close proximity of the boundary hedgerows. I might suggest the Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden, Biggleswade, UK. :P

Ron [uK]

Two excellent sequences Paulo with good sound backing. It doesn't look like Duxford to me with the close proximity of the boundary hedgerows. I might suggest the Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden, Biggleswade, UK. :P

Ron [uK]

Thank you for you comments Ron. Yes,The Shuttleworth colection is the place I took these images and of all the airfields and airshows Ihave attended in the Uk Iwould say this is the best place to get close for ground to air shots and the ideal position on the flight line regarding the light in that the sun is mostly behind you.

Paul

:blink:

Hi Paulo

I stand correected by Ron. Am not sure why I actually typed Duxford as I was thinking "Shuttleworth" and "Old Warden" Silly me!

Andrew

SevernBore