WnSoft Forums

Two questions about PTE4

LigiaD

Ligia,

You're welcome - it is always a learning experience for those of us who try to help, as well. Now, all the best in the final stages of your show and best of luck in the final presentation. Let us know how it goes! And if there is anything more we can help you with before then, be sure to ask! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

The show was a success. Got invited to present it at several other venues all over the US and Canada.

PTE wise, I had to compress all the image files to half or one third of the original jpgs. After that, the show would run perfectly well only if I let it run once on the laptop. That is, every time I started the laptop. It consists of 11 exe files for a total of 237 MB and exactly 45 minutes altogether.

In any event, I would have never been able to put this show together without the enormous help that I received in this forum.

God bless you! Hope to have the opportunity to meet you personally.

Thanks again, ---------------- Ligia

Ligia

The show was a success. Got invited to present it at several other venues all over the US and Canada.

Delighted to hear all went well for you, sounds like you created a winning presentation.

Thanks for the update