WnSoft Forums

The Lakes of Cumbria UK

Tomuk

This morning I uploaded a sequence onto Beechbrook Cottage (The Lakes of Cumbria UK), Please have a look and let me have your learning points, some of the effects could be over the top for some, but as Igor and the team have worked very hard to provide them for us we should use them, what do you think???.

While making the show I noticed one or two features that don't appear to be working......

1. Fade to and from desktop at first and last slide.

2. Customised music and sound effects for individual slides.

can anybody shed any light???

Both of the above in 5b4.

Tom.

The effects you mention have not yet been implemented in version 5. They (and others) will be incorporated in the final release.

Thanks for your reply Ron, you don't know how much you miss an effect untill you are without them.

Tom

Tom,

I enjoyed watching your show - the countryside portrayed is very beautiful. I would have preferred the nice images without the paratrooper or the balloon and sailboat, though.

Just two small glitches:

1. There is a thin sliver of a horizontal line about mid-way up on the opening images (where the text appears as it scrolls upward - see screen-cap below, just above the cursor arrow). It is so thin, you have to view it full-screen (or at 100 % in PS) in order to see it at all in the jpeg. It also appears along the lower left-hand side of the image.

2. Just before that point in the show there seems to be a tiny glitch in the sound as well - don't know if it is caused by conflicts with my pc trying to process the moving text at the same time as the sound, or not.

Otherwise, a good slideshow! Thanks for sharing it. :)

post-215-1155456473_thumb.jpg