WnSoft Forums

Wengen Switzerland

jnight

Hello everyone,

I've just put together an AV of my holiday in Wengen in Switzerland this year. I thought I would also do a first for me and upload it to Beechbrook. I would really appreciate comments on the work please. I hoped to capture the atmosphere of the place and record memories of a beautiful place. The yodelling music was an experience we heard while there and I thought this recording went perfectly with the mountain scenery. Next holiday I will take my recorder with me and capture original sound

Jean :)

Hello everyone,

I've just put together an AV of my holiday in Wengen in Switzerland this year. I thought I would also do a first for me and upload it to Beechbrook. I would really appreciate comments on the work please. I hoped to capture the atmosphere of the place and record memories of a beautiful place. The yodelling music was an experience we heard while there and I thought this recording went perfectly with the mountain scenery. Next holiday I will take my recorder with me and capture original sound

Jean :)

I loved your show and specially the music!

I wonder how you did the music with the waterflow in the background.

I'm trying to make my roundtrip Mont-Blanc.

Well thank you for your kind comments.

I use the sound editing software Adobe Audition which I got cheaply off e -bay. Audacity is a free download and useful for shortening music and fades but I find Audition a really good tool for mixing sound. Barry Becham has a tutorial disc which tell you simply how to use both these software. Hope this helps

Jean