WnSoft Forums

Version 5 Tutorial

Ronniebootwest

Here is a link to the promiced tutorial on how to split an image in to 4 separate pieces and then use them to creat a sequence in version 5. The tutorial will show you how to split the image (using a Photoshop Action) and then provide detailed instruction on how to use version 5 to put the pieces back together again using all of the pan, zoom and rotate options available. I think that you might like this one folks!

It can be downloaded from The Dom's site HERE

This is the third tutorial that I have posted now and if you would like to see how they can be effectively included in a real live PTE Slide Show, I have updated a previous show of mine called 'Cardiff Bay'. This update includes an example of all the tutorials so far. It is a large file (42mb) so is only really suitable for downloading by broadband or cable users.

Please let me know what you think, I learn from all your comments!

Download it HERE

Edit Update: I have a problem with copyright on the two welsh songs included in the original slide show so I have replaced them with some royalty free music by Medwyn Goodall. To those of you who have downloaded the original version, please do not circulate it to anyone else, better still, delete it and download the new show.

Thank you,

Ronnie West