WnSoft Forums

Digital Slideshow / presentation tutorials

rwav

I did a small presentation yesterday at my photo club on how to make a digital slideshow and the few challenges of it (including music and scanning). I must say it did not go very well. :)

I was probably too general, but at the same time, when I started to built a simple presentation real-time, I finally grabbed the attention of some, but then lost the others who said if that was it, they simply had to play with it by themselves. Sigh!

However, torn between those who wanted a 1,2,3 steps style of conference and those who wanted to discuss the esoterical side of jpeg compression :D , I realised that maybe I simply had to write something in order to make it clear.

Is that kind of text already availalbe on-line? There are tons of texts explaining the fine art of the traditional slideshow, from sorting your pictures to waht music to choose and how to mount your slides in their frames... Is there an equivalent for digital presentations?