WnSoft Forums

I created my first DVD

Bryan Duckett

Ok, I created my FIRST Slideshow with Beta5, 750+ images, 5 songs, some slides with 2 or more images in motion and fading. It took Pic2Exe about 20 minutes to create the AVI file a 51min 49sec video... It took Ulead over 5 hours to burn a DVD. The AVI file has a few hickups when playing on the PC through Windows Media Player, but is smooth on the TV. I did a demo before atempting the larger slideshow...

www.berlinreunion.com/berlindemo.exe

I think the final AVI file is over 5gig...

I have a question... I need to make 10 more copies of this DVD, do I need to run Ulead each time, or can I just copy a DVD to DVD, as I would copy a CD from a CD... I only have one DVD player, and one CD-R on my PC. However, I have a built in DVD on my laptop, and my new DVD burner is a USB 2.0... could I just hook it up and burn from DVD to DVD????

Thanks,

Bryan

I have a question... I need to make 10 more copies of this DVD, do I need to run Ulead each time, or can I just copy a DVD to DVD, as I would copy a CD from a CD... I only have one DVD player, and one CD-R on my PC. However, I have a built in DVD on my laptop, and my new DVD burner is a USB 2.0... could I just hook it up and burn from DVD to DVD????

Thanks,

Bryan

Hi, I am using Movie Factory 4. You can store the converted files in a folder on your hard disk. So you can easy burn a lot of DVDs. It is much more better than DVD-copy because so you are sure to get no errors and you have the original files if something is wrong on the burned DVD.

If you make DVD-copy and there are errors on your primare DVD, you have to wait 5 hours once more.

Rainer