WnSoft Forums

Registration

carroll

I received an email with the following embedded in the message. I followed instructions to run Picture to EXE and then click on help and past in the key. What is the Key - does it start with 0Wg ?

I have purchased a lot of software and NEVER have I found it so difficult to register the software.

It seems to me that the software should handle Registry entries - not the user.

Please give me a simple procedure to follow to register the software.

Carroll

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE]

"Key"="mjN..............RU="

Note by moderator:

Please, just this small line is enough to understand. Thanks!

No file .key or other with the email from Wnsoft?

For the moment, I think that will help you : http://www.guru.to.it/en/tips/regkey_en.htm

After, let me know if all is OK.

Michel - Thanks for the reply. The wnsoft email to me with the key? had no attachment - just the text in the email I showed in my orig . I read the link you gave me. I copies the key ""0WG....NRU=" into notepad and then saved the file as reg.key. When iIsaved this file I had two choices for file type - - .txt or all files. I ghanged the file type to all files and put reg.key in the file name box. The file was saved as reg.key.doc. I know this is wrong - I guess I don't understand how to save the reg.key file.

Thanks Carroll

Carroll,

I sent you a personal message (link New messages at the top right) to download your key.

It's a file .reg in a file .zip: you "double click" on the file .reg, then Ok and it's all!

Now, we hope that you can work with this marvellous software: welcome to the land :) .

Michel

"Ken, When I save the notepad file, do I type pte.reg in the file name box?? The file type options are - .txt or all files - so which on do I use??

Thanks Carroll"

Caroll, if for some reason you do not get Michael's zip file

you would save it as pte.txt first

then

r mouse pte.txt

rename

to

pte.reg

then do as Michael says

you "double click" on the file pte.reg

ken

Carroll,

I sent you a personal message (link New messages at the top right) to download your key.

It's a file .reg in a file .zip: you "double click" on the file .reg, then Ok and it's all!

Now, we hope that you can work with this marvellous software: welcome to the land :) .

Michel

=======================================================

Michel, The key you sent worked fine. Thanks much. Carroll