WnSoft Forums

outputting to tv

ninwoo

New to the board. Am very much considering buying P2E, have tried several other programs for slide shows. Am wedding and portrait photographer and need to show clients presentations on TV. Am technical dummy. Will I be able to somehow plug my computer into our new TV that has input jacks and show the presentation to the client? The other programs I have used have given me the following problems, the contrast is terrible, no detail in the whites. Also the verticals are distorted and enlongated. Is this a problem in P2E? I am very familiar with photoshop, but don't want to have to set up 2 files for each image, one that views well on the tv and one that is sent to my color lab for prints.

Any help would be appreciated.

THANKS!

I don't think you wil see a problem with the quality of the show.

As far as showing on a tv... all you need is a audio/video out jack on your video card. go from that directly to the same input on the tv

you would not use the same files to make a show as you would to order prints. you need to make small jpeg copies of the high rez files to use to make a pic2exe show. this could be done as a batch action in photoshop or with countless other programs