WnSoft Forums

off topic humour

Ken Cox

She obviously has a nose for a good picture :lol:

Ron [uK]

eye , eye I spy

something weird on the PTE Forum !

eyeflash.gif

I obviously have a good eye for a photograph !

hampden-ian-pye2678aab.jpg

Ian

Don't forget what happened to Hampden Pye !

hampden-ian-pye2678ccb.jpg

:D

mysterious-lady3.jpg

That's a good one! :lol: Where do you find these people, Ken?

Good photo of Ian, Maureen! Would it be-head'n shoulder shot? :lol:

Here's a true story - I was working in Singapore a few years ago, about the time that cell phones were starting to become popular, and a real status symbol for the younger generation. A few of us were walking along the canal one evening near where we were staying, and a young fellow coming toward us nonchalently put his "phone " up to his ear as we approached and pretended to be talking to someone. This was OK, except that he was holding his phone in the other hand, and had mistakenly put his digital camera up to his ear. Must have had a "telephono" lens on it, I guess!! :)

Back in the 50s I had a mate who had an open sports car and his favourite trick was to pull up at the traffic lights, put his foot on a switch which rang the bell of a big old black phone which he'd pick up to "answer" and then pass the phone to the bloke in the next car and say "It's for you!"

Harry

I forget that many of you actually KNOW each other. I've gotten to know Al and Ken a little from some PMs, but some of you actually see each other live and (in Al's case) go drinking together on holiday. Sorry I didn't recognise Maureen in the second post. :blink:

I guess you'll all have to be "virtual friends" for a while, until I get to the UK or Canada!

eye , eye I spy

something weird on the PTE Forum !

eyeflash.gif

I obviously have a good eye for a photograph !

hampden-ian-pye2678aab.jpg

Ian

Don't forget what happened to Hampden Pye !

hampden-ian-pye2678ccb.jpg

:D

mysterious-lady3.jpg

Thought you might like to see how well we train the wildlife on our golf course!

Harry

post-3407-1162630449_thumb.jpg

Thought you might like to see how well we train the wildlife on our golf course!

Harry

Hey, mate, that looks like Barbara M - the blonde in the white shorts, that is! Or, maybe you didn't realize you too have a blonde "M" down there. :lol:

I forget that many of you actually KNOW each other. I've gotten to know Al and Ken a little from some PMs, but some of you actually see each other live and (in Al's case) go drinking together on holiday. Sorry I didn't recognise Maureen in the second post. :blink:

I guess you'll all have to be "virtual friends" for a while, until I get to the UK or Canada!

Our "M" is a drinking gal, too! (see photo)

I'll buy you one too when you come to Ottawa! B) (a coffee, that is!)

post-215-1162648790_thumb.jpg