WnSoft Forums

A Scottish Journey

Severn Bore

:D

Hi

A very nice evocation of Scotland with some lovely pictures. I especially like the coastal snow scene. It seems you are based close to where the pictures were taken and have represented all of the seasons. Where in fact were your locations?

Regards

Andrew

Normally Phil I prefer my AV sequences to be full screen with no borders or background. But the exception always proves the rule as it is said, for in your sequence the fine line border, subtle dark tartan background and constant frame size and format has produced most enjoyable viewing. Thanks.

By the way the sequence is on www.beechbrook.com

Ron [uK]

Andrew

Thank you for your kind comments.

The winter coastal scenes were taken at the end of the street where I live. It is a lovely village in the north east of Scotland in Banffshire called Cullen.

After travelling the world for 25 years in the RAF and later as a civil servant, I retired here about 3 years ago and now would never want to live anywhere else.

Other locations in the sequence include Ullapool, the west coast north of Loch Ness, Rannock Moor and around Aviemore.

Ron

Thank you also, I just thought the tartan background made it a bit different, although you do not see this if you are using a different monitor screen resolution.

Going off to Thailand next week for a month, look out for more shows in the new year

PhilG

David

Thanks for the kind words about my photographs.

Next time you visit the UK try getting north of the border into Scotland, you are in for a treat.

I have just checked the font I used, it appers to be Maiandra GD, if that is any good to you.

I don't know where I got it from, probably with another program or a magazine mounted Freebie CD.

Regards

Phil