WnSoft Forums

Promoting Pics to Exe

fineart

Hello, I do a lot of teaching at photography workshops and promote Pics 2 exe. I've been using this software since way back, and find more and better uses for it all the time. In our studio where I shoot many weddings, families and babies/children, it is a required and esential tool. Love it!

Rob P

Hi, Rob,

Welcome to the Forum. We have an interesting group of people here from all over the world, dedicated to PTE, and ready to share ideas about how to use this great program in a multitude of situations and applications, and more than willing to help solve members' technical problems and critique their AV productions.

Hope to hear more from you and maybe see some examples of your particular applications. Interesting web site! Looks like you are having fun! :)

Yes welcome.

P2E has given me sleepless nights - not because it's difficult to use but because I get so enthralled in the creation of something so exciting.. I can't get to bed.

Hope you have a few of those too! ;0)

J :ph34r: G