WnSoft Forums

PTE5 Project milestones

leonard

Hi,

Another example of a General Topic needing a slot of its own!

As far as I can see this is 'buried' in the topic "What's missing from V5" where Igor has kindly given us an insight into the remaining stages of development.

This is a topic which surely is foremost in people's minds. It definitely needs to be made more prominent - pinned to the top of the Forum, and Igor requested to update it regularly. Do I hear you say he is too busy doing more important things, so lets not bother him with this unimportant task!

Talking about milestones, what is the plan (if it exists) for preparing user documentation. All sorts of suggestions have been put forward for the interim, but as usual, if the subject is contentious ignore it, it will probably go away. No way!

leonard

I have bitten back what I would like to have written in response to your incessant unwarranted demands on Igor, and leave it to someone more tactful.

I have given for free one on one tuition on PTE to any who have taken up my offer of help and I am sure there are similar members of the forum local to you who will offer the same, just as Maureen has indicated.

Please be less critical

Ron [uK]

Why is it that you all take these ideas of mine as a request for info specifically for my SOLE benefit.

If you all satisfied with being kept in the dark and only accept things as and when they arise, then so be it.

It seems a peculiar attitude to take.

I am quite content to let you all carry on as before, and enjoy me retirement.

leonard