WnSoft Forums

New Presentation on Beechbrook

Paul T

This show was put together by using images from the Hubble telescope and reconstructed planets, comets, and star backgrounds created in Photoshop.

The most difficult part was synchronising the sound movement and explosions of the comets. Still not perfect but working on it. The file is a large one and I do think I have made the show rather too long. Will be interest in any views on the presentation.

Paul

This show was put together by using images from the Hubble telescope and reconstructed planets, comets, and star backgrounds created in Photoshop.

The most difficult part was synchronising the sound movement and explosions of the comets. Still not perfect but working on it. The file is a large one and I do think I have made the show rather too long. Will be interest in any views on the presentation.

Paul

The imagery and sound were very much enjoyed.

It would have been even better if you had provided some notes or links for those of us with only tenuous grasp of astronomy!

Congratulation and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

john

I enjoyed watching the Show but there must be more to say!

It would be nice if this could be shown alongside other works in International events.

Yes, I do think it is a bit long, unless you decide to say something in words as well as illustrate your mastery of the PTE techniques and show us Hubble images.

Star-dust to star-dust; yes, I suppose, as we actually are all just star-dust, we all eventually get to go on one of these voyages but I think I may be even more interested to witness other of your works more down to this earth.

I still really did enjoy watching the Show!

Maybe this should be enough.