WnSoft Forums

Feedback about beta 8G

HvK

Hi Igor,

I installed version 8g as you suggested. The burning problem is solved. It doesn't stop at 99% anymore now!

Sadly I fight a different problem now. I made this start screen (see attachment) but it doesn't fit into my tv screen. (its too big) I used background picture and insert some views of the show as start for the seperate shows. Last night I used one of your screens and everything fit perfectly.

The pictures in the show also too big while in the previous version it fitted perfectly. I don't know what I did differently. So I gone continue with my cd photo project now for a while again!

Btw if you save the layout **.ptv and use it on other computer it doesn't work. Not even when you also use the templates.

The rough lay-out is there inside but the pictures are not. (you also can't replace them in the root but I guess that's just temperarely or for now...

I also thought when I load all 4 shows (at once) it will burn all 4 on dvd but it just do one only. Maybe I was too impatience hihihi... and you have to do them one by one....

post-97-1166552199_thumb.jpg

Hans,

I too have a problem playing a wide-screen dvd (created with Video Builder) on my 4:3 tv set, from a dvd player. No problem with playback on the widescreen pc or laptop, though.

I have had no problem burning up to 3 separate PTE shows at one time with Video Builder.

We also reproduced the bug with saving of a project with custom background. We'll fix this bug in the next beta.

We'll publish detailed info about aspect ratio on DVD-Video on our web site tomorrow and I'll place a link here.

Thanks.