WnSoft Forums

latest work in PTE 4.8

HvK

Just finish my latest work. Now the hard part starts while doing my final check with the completed shows running from CD and DVD.

Already found 15 mistakes in first check at first cd hihihi (they easy made)

Things like 2 pics not the same size or some errors in the text gifs I made.

I didn't synchronize the music because it runs from the mainpage that just stays on the screen all the time.

A pity the files are so big and I have music only on the 3 mainpages and some text files made with PTE so people don't get bored while reading!

The entire show runs from DVD in 3 parts (each part I also made on 1 cd so the entire show is 3 cd or 1 dvd)

So far I try everything on 3 different computers. Old one, 4 year old one and duo core and thanks to the grouping of buttons, text and pic in the wonderful object options everything turns out well from 1024x768 and all larger settings. (I didn't make the show for 800x600 screens anymore) Sadly this only possible by adding a background pic. It doesn't work on the PTE background only because the mainpages all get mixed up.

Amazing is that even with my standard setting of ALL pics and text gifs at 1140x760 it shows up well at 1024x768 screens as well! Without grouping and original background pic the buttons, text and additional pics land everywhere on the screens!

I also found a nice way to present portrait shots in a larger way now. More about it later when I have

checked out everything!

BTW I made all text in photo shops because if I set a nice font nobody has it can't be viewed anyway. So I made gif files from all text I want people to read!

I will experiment more with version 5 especially with my geyser pics when this job is done!

post-97-1166712652_thumb.jpg

post-97-1166712677_thumb.jpg

post-97-1166714719_thumb.jpg