WnSoft Forums

error codes made by user

HvK

Hello,

I think I find a good reason for some error codes made by user. Maybe this will help out some of you too!

I asked a friend helping me out today when I did my final check for my DVD and CD's. I asked him load the updated pte files that I had worked on and make some new exe files for me. I told him to save the updated exe files directly into some seperate folders so I could check the udated exe files on my laptop again while he worked on my desktop doing this update job for me.

I needed the same exe files in a few different folders so he had to make quite afew!

Several files he send to my laptop didn't work and got all kind of stange errors. I couldn't understand it at first because all files were perfectly before. Then I discovered that the same exe in the other folder worked perfectly. So I checked it out several times and discovered that some exe files where not completed! For example 1 exe that was 100MB in one particular folder was just 89MB in another folder.

Then I asked him to do the job again while I check on him and then saw what happened. He didn't wait until the exe was completely finished (100%) and so created errors that normally shouldn't be there!

When I told him to wait a little longer and make the these corrupt exe files again NO errors were there!