WnSoft Forums

exe-file brings no smooth motions

Gerdi

Could that then be an Al-leluha(sion)? :P Happy New Year Al.

[uK]

Ron,

It probably stems from singing the "Messiah" too much this Christmas season! :lol:

All the best to you in the New Year too! :)

When I read what Al wrote, I understand that I didn't understood what Igor wrote, I agree that the screen definition is important, but I also found that the size of the pictures is important too.

JP,

I agree with what you are saying, too, that image size is also significant - it's always been that way with PTE, and always will be, as there must be more to process with a large image than with a smaller one. It's interesting that screen size is more important, though. I wouldn't have suspected that. :)

I love this discussion hihihi. I am a real dummy with hardware but all I can say right now is that all shows I downloaded so far I was able to see very well and clear on both my computers. The laptop is a new one but doesn't have a powerful graphic card and my desktop is 4 years old.

I know I need a new desktop if I want to continue seriously with version 5 because making a video will takes me 12 hours on my destop right now (lol) At least my laptop is 10x faster!

The only thing that keeps me busy right now are the screensettings and how they showing up at different computers.

JPD wrote:

Please try this 2 slideshows and tell me if there are jerk :

Test PZR 1280

Fantaisies florales

Thanks

Thanks for the two test shows. I ran them both and the only error on my screen for Fantaisies Florales was a shimmering white line directly at the top of the screen (1600 x 1200 resolution) on the opening black background. This disappeared when the flowers were covering the whole background.

There were two moments of slight jerkiness in the Test PZR, once when the vertical panning commenced up from the Tower and once near the end of the pan. It was not much and could easily be overlooked.

Thank you for the tests I feel a lot better about the final quality of the effects now.