WnSoft Forums

This has probably been said before already but...

bogaertb

Hi Igor and team,

This is feedback I received from my father. He is now over 70 years old and decided some years ago that working on PC was not just something for youngster only. He is also busy shooting photo's and using a video camera. He has seen the photoshow that I had made from journeys abroad and was amazed what all could be done (he made very beautiful diaporama's using the analogue devices such a slide projecters and music and commentary on tape).

For long time remained rather reluctant on buying something via the internet till he used the trial version and after I showed him how he could work with it he gave in and bought a license. He has been playing with since then.

Today he called me to say that he entered over 200 slides in the show and that there was no problem with the program whatsoever (I told him upfront that you could put in a lot: I made one of over 700 slides lasting about 40 minutes) but what struck him most of all was the ease of use: he is very happy.

I wanted to share this feedback with the makers of this beautiful 'little thing' that is able to achieve such wonderfull results.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards, Bart

Hi Bart,

Your father is right as I am in my 70,s and did not get into computers untill I retired in my 60's

and the only to use email, I have since got into Photoshop, PTE and takeing photographs I have juts bought myself a Digital SLR camera with takeing photos I still have a lot to learn as for PTE I found very easy to use

although some clever stuff to learn but still hopeful I will get there.

I have two grand daughtere going to Uni doing Photgraphic courses and they even come to me for help,

So come you oldies get into PTE and show these young ones We not dead yet

All the best to You and your Father.

Ray