WnSoft Forums

Volcano Teide Part 3 (winter)

morasoft

The 2007 link doesn't work anymore.
I have put a new link today. To download from the mediafire website. They are 68 megabytes and the three parts dedicated to the Teide Volcano are included. (spring, summer and winter)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/melb71l0g81bdee/Volcano_Teide.zip/file

Morasoft,

Another fine piece of work, (much better without the frame).

I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Once again thanks for sharing.

Tom.

• 2 months later...

Morasoft,

I enjoyed viewing Volcano Teide Part 3 (winter). You are fortunate to live near such an awe-inspiring peak. The foreground palm fronds dramatically contrasted with the snow-shrouded volcano.

I admire your animation skill.

David White (frets3)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello again Morasoft,

Well you have done it again, another sequence to go into my "Keep" folder.

As I informed you when last we corresponded by e-mail, I've mislaid the copy you sent me last year.

Have you shown this to your pupils and if so what was their response?

By the way, I've had quite a bit of fun with the software you recommended for ripping frames from AVi. and producing Jpegs.

On my fist attempt at a rip I requested a save to my desktop, well you know whats coming, I flooded my desktop with over 100 individual files, I had to create a folder and stuff them all in, well we live and learn.

Tom

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Clash of the Titans (2010 film)

(Wikipedia)

Filming locations

Filming began April 27, 2009, in London at Shepperton Studios. Filming also took place in Wales and the Canary Islands (Spain), primarily in Tenerife (more specifically in the Teide National Park, World Heritage Site). Similarly, in Maspalomas Dunes, in Gran Canaria, and Timanfaya National Park in Lanzarote. While aerial photography was to be conducted in Iceland and Ethiopia.[2]

Filming of volcano scenes at the Harriet hole in Dinorwic Slate Quarry in Wales wrapped at the end of July.[26] This slate quarry has also been used for locations for Willow and Street Fighter