WnSoft Forums

Harry had to reformat his computer

fitzner3

I am really sorry to ask this but I had to reformat my computer and already emailed "Igor" for that code I will need. "wish me luck" I know Igor is very busy!!

I can't find Irfran view could someone either email me or post the "URL" for me and mush thanks.

Also, a wave converted to mp3 and other useful utilities that are "Freeware"

Getting ready to do a lot of High School reunions this summer!! B)

Hello Harry ... its been awhile

Following Ken's great advise ( as always ) ... you better pick up serveral floppies ... better yet CDR or CDRW discs. Since your making quite a busineess now and performing many needs to clients ... better create backups of lots of your critical files. B)

adding to Stu's advice

your shows should be saved c/w all components to cd-r or dvd-r -- graduations are once in a lifetime -- you never know what you are going to have requests for in years to come.

when i was in "da business" you cant believe the pictures that were given to us to copy "it is the only one we have of Dad" was a familiar story and the pict had been in a wallet for years so one can imagine the creases/dirt.

Ken

B) Thanks Guys for all the advise!! I did save all my presentations from the past on a cd-r and some utilities.

Checking my email this morning there was nothing from Igor or from his crew so I will have to just be patient!!

When I do get his email I will save it to a cd this time. It's that code that baffled me. I could not find it anywhere on my backup cd's but no work until June.

I read the forum daily and try not to be a bother with stupid questions.

As some no I have Xat and well I am not to happy with it. I am on my knees praying that Igor will see the light and move in other directions.

Harry