WnSoft Forums

Bangor Pier

neil

Nothing earth shattering for my first show.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Thanks neil

Hi Neil

Thanks for your comments on my show re the Rivers and estuaries. Just looked at your presentation , and what a nice pleasant gentle one it was. Nice photography, just the right length, appropriate music. and the correct amount use of PTE 5 zoom. It is amazing what one can do with such one single subject as a pier. The other thing is that one single image on It’s own can usually be uninspiring ( not saying that your images are are uninspiring) and of no great significance, but once linked with other images to tell a visual story takes on a new important significance. Thanks for the show.

Regards Paul

Neil,

This is excellent, especially for a first show. A short, "no-nonsense" treatment of what must be a very relaxing, photogenic place to spend time wandering around and soaking in the surrounding beauty. From a personal taste point of view, I would like to have seen a few close-ups of people in the images. Must be some real characters hanging around a place like that?? :)