WnSoft Forums

Haydn "the création" part II (track 13)

smithore

Stephane,

I just wanted to tell you again how much I enjoy your shows, particularly the last two on Haydn's "Creation" - you are a true AV artiste!

By the way, can someone, maybe a moderator, please tell me how and why a thread can be marked "closed"? I wanted to post this message in the thread started by Stephane, but it was marked "closed" and refused to take my reply.

I think I just found the answer to my own question - it's because there is already another thread open. Maybe the posts should be moved over when that happens. (and I can't seem to be able to delete this post and repost to the proper thread!) ??

Guest Techman1

Al,

I hope this was the thread where you wanted your message merged into!!!! :rolleyes:

I look forward to seeing Stephane's latest creations also. I'm downloading currently.

Take care,

Fred

Bonjour Stéphane,

Yet more marvellous creations! A real joy to listen to and to watch. I've played in the orchestra for The Creation many times but never with such inspiring visuals. Please tell us who is performing.

Please let us have Part 3 as soon as you can!

Best wishes

JohnB