WnSoft Forums

Using Zoom and Smooth

Old John

My thanks to the great team and Igor for the wonderful Beta 10. The only trouble for me is that new features appear much faster than I can manage to use the old ones! But that is a great fault.

I am sure I am doing something wrong so I would be glad of any help. Using Beta 10 I select a slide and go to Objects and animation enter a new Key point and zoom to the new key point. I then select 'Smooth'. and this appears in the new Zoom window. I then try out my new zoom and it is great!. But when I go back to the Objects and animation for the slide in now says 'Custom. instead of .'smooth' As a result if I decide to make changes in a show I cannot now see what I had selected. I am sure that I am the problem, but please help a struggling old timer!

My thanks to the great team and Igor for the wonderful Beta 10. The only trouble for me is that new features appear much faster than I can manage to use the old ones! But that is a great fault.

I am sure I am doing something wrong so I would be glad of any help. Using Beta 10 I select a slide and go to Objects and animation enter a new Key point and zoom to the new key point. I then select 'Smooth'. and this appears in the new Zoom window. I then try out my new zoom and it is great!. But when I go back to the Objects and animation for the slide in now says 'Custom. instead of .'smooth' As a result if I decide to make changes in a show I cannot now see what I had selected. I am sure that I am the problem, but please help a struggling old timer!

Hi John

I don't think you are the problem in this case and this is probably a bug, I think the zoom window should only say "custom" if you manually alter the zoom pattern outside the 4 options (smooth, accelerate etc). However until that bug (if it is considered a bug) is fixed, if you want to know what zoom pattern you selected, you can click on the "setting up" option within the zoom options box and you should be able to recognise the graph for your originally chosen zoom pattern. There are 4 standard patterns and you can of course go in and make your own if you wish to precisely make the effect you are after.

Regards

Andrew