WnSoft Forums

Play button from current cursor position

Hi,

It would be nice to add a "Play" button which could play slide from current cursor position.

This would save quite a lot of time when trying to synchronise effects near end of slide time. (specially when slide time is quite high. (> 30sec))

Here a screen copy to illustrate.

Alain

post-4940-1178377747_thumb.jpg

Alain, I know we are asked not to start comments on postings under this Pin, but if with the time line open you start Play, then click on the point on the timeline where you wish to review your adjustments, the music will re-open at that point.

Ron [uK]

I know we are asked not to start comments on postings under this Pin

Ron [uK]

Hi Ron and others

I think the way the forum is now set up its ok to make comments about "Suggested improvements" as long as they remain within the same topic. There will be times when someone makes a suggestion for an improvement that already exists and the forum can point this out fairly readily to the poster, also some suggestions warrant a bit of discussion possibly to tweak the suggestion with many minds sometimes being better than one. I think as long as Igor updates the posts with their status (on the second title line) it should work really well.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi,

Alain, I know we are asked not to start comments on postings under this Pin,

mmh, as Andrew said, this is alaways valuable to share ideas and user's point of views through a discussion as long as it stay in the started topic.

but if with the time line open you start Play, then click on the point on the timeline where you wish to review your adjustments, the music will re-open at that point.

Ron [uK]

Wow, I have used PTE for a while and during all this time I clicked nearly every where without knowing (discovering) this was possibe. Since now, I always waited and wasted time up to the point I wanted to check adjustments. :angry:

So even with this "brain new" possibility (to me), it would still be nice (specialy for new users) to add a such button which shows clearly this possibility. This would avoid to waste time as I did.

Folowing your answer, I also discovered that while slide is played, I can replay as many time I want (before the end of slide) by clicking on checking point in time line.

Thanks Ron for your valuable answer and the tip. ;)

Alain