WnSoft Forums

PTE 5v8u

A presentation I produced in 8u I would like to import into delux PTE 5 v11 as the software in 8u no longer seems to want to burn a dvd for television. Does video builder over right version 8u. A presentation I have prepared in PTE 5 version 11 works extremely well

Perhaps someone may be able to advise

Thanks to the team for your great work

Jean

A presentation I produced in 8u I would like to import into delux PTE 5 v11 as the software in 8u no longer seems to want to burn a dvd for television. Does video builder over right version 8u. A presentation I have prepared in PTE 5 version 11 works extremely well

Perhaps someone may be able to advise

Thanks to the team for your great work

Jean

Hi Jean,

All I have done is to open the PTE file into V5 v11, even V4.8 PTE files and all have worked fine, but you cant take a PTE file backwards to V4 once saved in V5 but not sure about backwards to earlier V5.

Hope this helps a little.

Ray

Hi Jean,

All I have done is to open the PTE file into V5 v11, even V4.8 PTE files and all have worked fine, but you cant take a PTE file backwards to V4 once saved in V5 but not sure about backwards to earlier V5.

Hope this helps a little.

Ray

Hello

You will see the message I get from the computer in the attachment, whether I open up from Explorer or PTE 5v11 the message is the same when I am opening a v 8u presentation. The attachment file was produced in PTE 5 v8u but as you see I have a strange cannot open message. If I open in PTE 5version 8u which I still have on my computer aswell as version 11 it opens OK. I woild still like to know why I cannot open it in version 11

Jean

Pte5v8u.doc

Hello

You will see the message I get from the computer in the attachment, whether I open up from Explorer or PTE 5v11 the message is the same when I am opening a v 8u presentation. The attachment file was produced in PTE 5 v8u but as you see I have a strange cannot open message. If I open in PTE 5version 8u which I still have on my computer aswell as version 11 it opens OK. I woild still like to know why I cannot open it in version 11

Jean

Hi Jean,

I am not to sure about it as it only happened to me once and I cant remember what i did, you must not have your pte v8u file open when you do this just go into V11 File. open and choose your V8 file if the message comes up click ok and see if it works then as far as I can remember mine did, but have never had that happen again and have even opened V4 shows into V11.

All the best Ray