WnSoft Forums

Button Mouse Clicking

baldsparky

Hi

I have created a button in an opening menu executable to call and run another executable. When left clicking 'once' with the mouse on this button everything runs fine, if I accidentally click 'twice' on this created button it causes all sorts of problems, eg a blank screen and the called show does not run and the only way out of this is to keep pressing esc.

Is there any way to stop this occuring, if you mouse click twice on buttons calling other exe's?

Many thanks

Kind regards

Paul

I am on a one click regime on my main computer any way, but I have had similar problems to the one you describe, even previously with version 4.48. In this way I have had the sequence running twice with "echo" sound. One way I have used is to press rather than click - sometimes it works.

Ron [uK]

Hi

thanks for your answer Ron.

I was just thinking that if I were to pass on one of my created shows to someone, they would have to double click the p2e icon to start the show and therefore people might think it logical to have to double click the button on the menu page to start the next part of the show, and that's where I envisaged there being problems.

Many thanks

Paul