WnSoft Forums

Music

silvia1

Excuse,

if before answer to this question.

As I can configure the music gradually cuts when finalizing the show?

I have a single album of 4 minutos but the musica is of 5,30 minutes.

Since how I do so that the music cuts single to the 4 minutes smoothly.

Excuse, but my question on the example of Chantilly, I did not obtain answer.

Thanks for its patience. Sorry for my english. I hope understand me

Silvia

Hello Sylvia, welcome

You need to ajust the length (duration) of both: slide show and music.

If you need to cut the music length, use a tool as Audacity : Its here : http://audacity.sourceforge.net/, it is free and easy to use.

Good luck,

Henri

Cutting the length of music is not all that you will need to do, you will also need to smooth out the 'cut' by introducing a gentle 'fade out' or 'fade in'. You might also need to add a period of silence at beginning/end of the track so that it matches the length of your slide show.

Audacity will do this OK, but if you want a more sophisticated music editor, then consider Adobe Audition.

Ron

Sylvia,

Igor has indicated that he will add another option - to play a show to the end of the music. This will avoid premature truncation of the music in a synchronized show.

Cutting the length of music is not all that you will need to do, you will also need to smooth out the 'cut' by introducing a gentle 'fade out' or 'fade in'. You might also need to add a period of silence at beginning/end of the track so that it matches the length of your slide show.

Audacity will do this OK, but if you want a more sophisticated music editor, then consider Adobe Audition.

Ron

Sorry to say that you can easily do what I said with Audacity : cut, truncate, smooth, modify...this is a very flexible and comprehensive tool. For what I understood Sylvia wanted to do this is a perfect tool. There is noneed to run into expensive ones.

Regards,

Henri