WnSoft Forums

New small utility for PTE

boxig

Hi all,

If you want to keep record of all pictures you used in your presentations, you will find this small Free tool very useful. Just click, browse for your pte project file, and a file called "pte.txt" will be created in the utility folder. The list will open automatic on screen. The list will give you full path of all files and files will be arranged in the same order as in your presentation.

Notice that if you want to keep the list, change its name, or next time you run the program it will be replace by a new file. It is recommended to put the utility in Template folder so when you browse, this will be the default folder to open.

Any suggestions to add more features are very welcomed.

Hope you like it.

Download only from my site. Program name: PTEpics

Granot

I added some features to this utility.

Now you can also open any image by your default program or with the Free IrfanView. For JPG you can use Quick View. (only if IrfanView was installed in default installation path).

Important:

Program must be in same folder as pte file (or pte file in the program folder). I found that if you make a template files are written on pte file like this:

C:\PROGRA~1\PICTUR~1\TEMPLA~1\CHIANG~1.PT\aspara01bg.jpg

So the utility will not work on those cases. Hve to ask Igor about it.

Granot

• 2 weeks later...

Good news from Igor, no more this kind of path from next update:

C:\PROGRA~1\PICTUR~1\TEMPLA~1\CHIANG~1.PT\aspara01bg.jpg

which means "PTEpics" utility will work 100% and probably will be enhanced in the future.