WnSoft Forums

EFFECT DURATION

flynnboy

I AM USING PTE 5 DELUXE, I FIND THAT I CAN,T SET THE EFFECT DURATION THE SAME AS I DID IN PTE4.48, I LIKE A VERY SLOW EFFECT CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS THE EFFECT COMES UP WITH A MESSAGE EFFECT DURATION THE SAME AS SLIDE I LIKE TO SET EFFECT TO 8000

BRIAN :unsure:

You can change the effect duration for all slides in a presentation by clicking on the "project options" button at the bottom of the screen and then selecting the "effect" tab. The duration is set near the bottom of the effect screen. You can do the same thing for a single slide by clicking on "customize slide" then "effect" and setting the duration to what you want, e.g., 8000 for 8 seconds.

Welcome to the forum Brian.

I AM USING PTE 5 DELUXE, I FIND THAT I CAN,T SET THE EFFECT DURATION THE SAME AS I DID IN PTE4.48, I LIKE A VERY SLOW EFFECT CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS THE EFFECT COMES UP WITH A MESSAGE EFFECT DURATION THE SAME AS SLIDE I LIKE TO SET EFFECT TO 8000

I have found no problems doing this in PTE of any version.

Have you got the "Customise Slide>Main tab" Display slide for (sec) set to a value greater than the effect time (in this case greater than 8 seconds)? This can cause problems if not.

Which effect are you trying to use?

You can change the effect duration for all slides in a presentation by clicking on the "project options" button at the bottom of the screen and then selecting the "effect" tab. The duration is set near the bottom of the effect screen. You can do the same thing for a single slide by clicking on "customize slide" then "effect" and setting the duration to what you want, e.g., 8000 for 8 seconds.

Thank you working find now. so simple when you know how, i will be using forum more ,i love pte i have 3 other slideshow makers but but pte comes out on top everytime thank you again Brian

:

:rolleyes: Thank you working fine ,thank you for your quick reply Brian