WnSoft Forums

Add original image files to DVD Video?

klintott

I'm a new member and have learned much already from the members.

Is it possible to add the original image files when creating a DVD video when using VideoBuilder (or other DVD burning software)?

I would like to distribute a slideshow on a DVD that can be played in a DVD player and also allow the recipient to print the full size images using a computer or outsourcing to a lab.

Ken

Hi Ken - welcome to the forum

Yes - by all means you can add / burn any files to the DVD.

When you get to the "Burn" section, there at the bottom you will see " Include Additional Folders and Files To Disc " just check the box and then click the "Browse" button to go to folder.

Video Builder

post-14-1187239084_thumb.jpg

I have also used Nero 7 and there are others, however very simple with Video Builder.

Hi Ken - welcome to the forum

Yes - by all means you can add / burn any files to the DVD.

When you get to the "Burn" section, there at the bottom you will see " Include Additional Folders and Files To Disc " just check the box and then click the "Browse" button to go to folder.

Video Builder

post-14-1187239084_thumb.jpg

I have also used Nero 7 and there are others, however very simple with Video Builder.

Thanks Ralph, for the information. It convinced me to purchase the Deluxe version, which I have done. I will put the "exe" file and the original photos in a folder on the DVD so the person receiving it has the choice of watching the video on either their TV or their computer as well as have access to the high definition original photos that they can print.

Ken

Ken

Here is something else you may want to consider adding to your extra burn folder. ( even in a sub folder )

In PTE main interface under “ File” section – “ Create Backup in Zip “

Add the .zip file.

This would be a back up on the DVD disc in the event you wanted to EDIT your presentation.

The backup .zip does not include an .EXE file but includes the .PTE working file and all edited images, sounds, music and settings to your show.

To edit at any time would be as simple as copying the .zip file back from DVD disc to your hard drive and extracting the files.