WnSoft Forums

Newbie help!

RRoberts

Guest Techman1

RRoberts,

Welcome to the forum. I've moved your thread to this portion of the forum as it deals with creating DVD's and such. I'm sure someone here would love to help you, but we need a little more information:

What version of PTE are you using

Can you give us some system specifications

What problems are you having

What have you tried and did anything work

Just give us a little more information and I'm sure you will be burning DVD's with the best of them in no time at all!

Regards,

Fred

RRoberts,

Welcome to the forum. I've moved your thread to this portion of the forum as it deals with creating DVD's and such. I'm sure someone here would love to help you, but we need a little more information:

What version of PTE are you using

Can you give us some system specifications

What problems are you having

What have you tried and did anything work

Just give us a little more information and I'm sure you will be burning DVD's with the best of them in no time at all!

Regards,

Fred

Thank you Fred for taking the time to reply back. I am using PTE 5.0, Windows XP and basically I don't have a clue what I am doing. I can create the slideshow & create a CD but I need to know step by step how to create a DVD. Help, please!

Roseann

Guest Techman1

Roseann,

Do you have Video Builder as a part of PTE 5 Deluxe (did you pay $59 or less) or some other DVD burning software? If some other software, which one and what version?

Fred

Guest Techman1

Roseann,

If you are using Video Builder as a part of PTE, Lin & Jeff just completed a tutorial which covers everything (hopefully) about PTE (including creating DVD's). You can find the thread here and download the PDF from their thread:

PTE V5 Tutorial thread - Click Here

The Video Builder section starts on Page 57 (at least right now, but it could change if it gets updated later). ;)

Regards,

Fred